Sunday, June 5, 2011

6/5/2011 Status

Yesterday, 6/4/2011, Zak was pretty much like the day before with a couple exceptions.  He is usually anxious to go outside in the morning (I get up around 5:30 am).  This morning I didn’t get up until around 6:00 am and opened the door for him and he was not interested in going outside.  Later, I played fetch with Sally and Zak participated.
Today, Zak didn’t expend much energy but seemed O.K.  He did have diarrhea today as well as required letting outside at 2 am this morning.   I’ve been communicating with Laura, my veterinarian friend, who will come over this week to have a look at Zak.  She sent me some really good information today to help me understand and help Zak as best possible.
Craig found a few photos of Zak with Sally and her Sister Lucy when they were puppies which are awesome.  Zak was so good teach and gently play/mother them.  He has such as positive and caring attitude.
Zak escapes

Zak taking care of Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Zak's the smartest dog I know. Freckles was a close second, but couldn't do the cool tricks Zak can. Hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete